たくのみクラブのつかいかた › フォーラム › LINEグループビデオでのオンライン飲み会募集! › BlazeGhkfdrt780
- このトピックは空です。
-
投稿者投稿
-
GracePaw
ゲストI am replacing my glasses and keep getting different advice about which frames suit my face. A shop assistant called it round, but I suspect the camera angle and the frame width are affecting those impressions. Before narrowing the shortlist, I want a more consistent way to look at the outline of my face. I have tried looking at my forehead, cheeks and jaw together, yet even small changes in lighting seem to change what I notice. For another reference I came across [url=https://faceshapecheck.top]color analysis[/url] while thinking about how glasses work with the rest of my appearance. That made me realize that color and shape are separate questions. For a second look at the outline, I am considering a face shape check before comparing frames in person. Would you use a straight-on photo with hair pulled back, or is there a better way to avoid a misleading first impression? I would like to hear if people found that their apparent face shape changed when they switched lenses or stepped farther from the camera. I would rather test a few frames carefully before buying a pair based on a label that might be wrong. What has worked for you?
Emilysom
ゲストI’m thinking about changing my hair color, but I want to understand my undertone first. Pictures taken indoors keep pointing me toward different colors. In daylight my skin looks fairly neutral, while the bathroom light makes it look much warmer. I suspect the lighting is affecting what I see. I don’t want to pick a hair shade based on one misleading picture. Would you photograph the same face in steady natural light? I’m also unsure whether to compare my face with a white shirt, a gray background, or several fabric colors. I have tried the vein check, although the result is unclear. I found this page while looking into [url=https://hair-color.top]skin undertone test camera[/url] and plan to use it as a starting point for comparing colors rather than treating one result as a verdict. If you’ve tested this yourself, what setup gave you the most consistent photos? I can compare the same shirt in each photo. It might help me notice when the lighting shifts. I’d especially appreciate advice from anyone who checked their palette before making a hair appointment. I’m happy to repeat the test under better conditions.
GeorgeKip
ゲストI have booked my first proper color appointment, and I am trying to arrive with a useful description instead of a heavily edited photo. My hair is naturally somewhere between light and medium brown and my skin is fair, so I am considering a cooler change rather than a bright copper or golden blonde. The photos on my phone make every shade look more polished than it might in daylight. I cannot tell which of those shades would still look balanced when I am outside or under office lighting. I hope to bring two realistic shade options. Regular root maintenance would be difficult for me to schedule. I am using [url=https://hairstylingtips.top]cool summer hair color ideas[/url] as vocabulary for the consultation, not as a strict rule about what I should choose. Should I bring more than one shade reference to the appointment? I can take pictures in natural light, but I am unsure how much to trust a phone camera’s color balance. I am also taking quite a bit off the length, so I would rather make the color decision thoughtfully than change everything at once. Starting subtly might help me learn what actually suits my routine. If you have made a similar first change, what did you ask your stylist before mixing color? I am especially interested in how you weighed everyday lighting, upkeep and the condition of your own hair.
Ethandok
ゲストI have a salon appointment coming up, and I am trying to narrow down a hair color before I get there. I recently started reading about [url=https://choosehairstyle.top]color analysis[/url] because the tones I like in photos do not always look the same next to my face. I have not colored it in years, so I am wary of a sudden jump. I may fit a cooler palette, but I would rather check that impression against real hair samples. My natural hair is medium brown, and I want a change that is noticeable without committing to constant upkeep. I like several subdued brown and blonde references, yet every photo seems to use different lighting. I also know that a dye swatch can look different against skin, eyebrows, and the color already in the hair. Is it more useful to hold actual swatches beside the face than to rely on a season name? I can bring daylight photos and explain my maintenance budget. I would rather discuss the result as a clue than hand over a quiz result as an instruction. A strand test might show how the color takes on my actual hair. If you have made a similar change, which small details helped you avoid a color that looked too flat or too harsh? I would especially appreciate examples that worked with a natural brown base.
NataliaVoth
ゲストEn una ruta por Andalucia nos planteamos dormir cerca de Ronda en una burbuja. La experiencia suena bien, pero viajariamos en verano y no sabemos cuanto se calienta antes de que caiga el sol. Preferimos una temperatura estable. Por eso quisiera saber si la climatizacion funciona toda la noche sin hacer ruido. Tambien me pregunto como se resuelve la ventilacion al amanecer. He encontrado informacion general sobre [url=https://dormirenunaburbuja.top]casa burbujas ronda[/url] pero antes de elegir una fecha quiero preguntar por las condiciones concretas de cada establecimiento. ?Alguien ha dormido alli en julio o agosto? Llevaremos solo una bolsa pequena. Queremos pasear por Ronda y llegar despues; importa la hora limite de entrada y si el camino esta indicado. Entendemos que la meteorologia puede cambiar y no esperamos una vista perfecta. Si queremos saber que sucede si hay tormenta o viento fuerte y si las condiciones de cambio de fecha aparecen por escrito antes del pago. Tambien preguntaria por la limpieza del material transparente y por la separacion entre habitaciones. Si habeis estado en una burbuja por esa zona, ?que detalle os hizo decidir que la reserva merecia la pena? Agradezco respuestas con fechas aproximadas para situar mejor vuestra experiencia.
-
投稿者投稿