たくのみクラブのつかいかた › フォーラム › たくのむでのオンライン飲み会募集! › Trading Made Explicit
- このトピックは空です。
-
投稿者投稿
-
Fobertnup
ゲストTimsothySpisp
ゲストThis was exactly the kind of trustworthy reading material I was looking for to fill my afternoon break, and I truly value the balanced approach you used to cover all the necessary bases without any distractions.
revery_feoa
ゲストSo I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I’d give my two cents here. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x and is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.
The lobby is pretty stacked — there’s roughly 3000 titles from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.
One thing I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Skrill and the payout hit my account in less than a day. You can also use Bitcoin and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://constructionlaw2023.com]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
Tbh, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait a good while on chat the other day. And the mobile version is decent enough but navigation could be smoother next to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. Revery Play is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based it’s a decent option — only temper expectations on their customer service speed.
revery_mboa
ゲストSo I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and figured I’d give my two cents on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x and is pretty standard but not terrible either.
The lobby is pretty stacked — there’s somewhere around 2500 games from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead mainly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, real croupiers and everything.
One thing I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Skrill and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at what’s available over at [url=https://mymadison.uk]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
Now, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited like 15 minutes on chat the other day. Also the mobile site is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Having said all that, I’m still playing there so that says something. They’re licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK it’s a solid shout — just don’t expect live chat wait times.
-
投稿者投稿